MACHINIST CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS – ITI
MACHINIST CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
- Can join industry as Technician and will progress further as Senior Technician, Supervisor and can rise up to the level of Manager.
- Can appear in 10+2 examination through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for acquiring higher secondary certificate and can go further for General/ Technical education.
- Can take admission in diploma course in notified branches of Engineering by lateral entry.
- Can join Apprenticeship programme in different types of industries leading to National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
- Can join Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the trade for becoming instructor in ITIs.
- Can join Advanced Diploma (Vocational) courses under DGT as applicable.